Sunday, September 18, 2016

I can't believe it's been so long since I have posted!  I am still making cakes, but not so many as I used to.  Might have to change the name of my blog!

I posted this photo on Facebook of a loaf of bread I made yesterday.  Several people asked about the recipe.  So I'm posting it here.  Perhaps this blog will become more of a food blog than just cakes!

I set out to make good whole wheat bread for sandwiches.  I didn't want it to be too dry or firm.  Nor did I want it to be too sweet as some WW breads can be, especially if they have honey in them. And my last requirement was that I would be able to make it in a couple of hours instead of days...  I'm not picky or anything, though!!
Over the last few years, I have tried a lot of bread recipes, in search of a loaf that would meet my criteria.  As with many things in life, I learned that if you want something done a certain way, you have to do it yourself.  So, I wrote my own recipe.  Without further ado, here it is!




I hope you make it and that you like it as much as we do!


No comments:

Post a Comment